Sunday, March 15, 2009

Breaking the Ice

I am playing catch-up.  This blogging business is all so somebody else's game to me.  My usual approach to any new endeavor is to walk the perimeter and evaluate all the tangents before entering the arena, but the most important thing for me to do right now is to write now.  I'm literally falling asleep at the keyboard, so will not make any point for the moment.  It is my intention to get all the buzz cleaned out of my head and organize it into intelligible topics for contemplation.  Shall sleep now the better to handle the writing process tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you gathered the courage to try. I've just been blogging about a year and learned by doing, too. It has brought me new friends and improved my real word writing (for Texas Gardener magazine.) There's always someone you can feel less than, but keep at it.

    As for a Texas stereotype, Austin is a city that defiantly resists one. We vote blue in an historically red state, wear jeans to the opera, and have more open minds than cowboy hats. Personally, I grew up in southern CA and have lived in Spain and Kenya but am now 100% Texan.

    ReplyDelete